Yes, we're at the 3 month mark! It's been a busy few weeks so I've got a few things to post here. First, here's a picture of the "little" guy on the scale at Baby Talk last week. It reads something like 14lbs some ounces. However, Gary and I are convinced it's wrong. When we do the measurement at home he's over 16lbs, which seems more realistic. Next I have to talk about the TEETHING!!! We weren't sure for a couple days, but now we're pretty darn sure it's started. Hints: flaming red cheeks, increased drooling, convulsive biting of my finger and one grumpy baby. Take a look at those red cheeks!!

Last night we went out to celebrate his Uncle Ed's birthday. Little Elijah had been grumpy all day so we finally went and bought some baby Oragel. We put some on in the restaurant but that didn't help his grumpiness. Finally we just had to leave. Luckily everyone was finished their dinner by then. :-) Here are some pictures from the evening.
Now, I've forgotten to mention his sleeping lately. It's been amazing. He's actually doing about 6-7 hours quite consistently. It's great! Last night, I guess he was worn out because of the outings and because of the thrashing around to deal with his teething. He slept a record 10 hours!! Wow! I feel pretty darn good this morning. I needed the sleep as much as him! I really hope this trend continues but I suspect we'll be back to 6-7 hours after this.And finally, here are some more random images taken recently. They include proof that we're going to have to start bathing him in the tub soon instead of the kitchen sink, tummy time progress, his manual dexterity advances and general cuteness. :-)











No comments:
Post a Comment