Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A couple of firsts!

Well, the first first is that we've officially begun trying the cloth diaper system. :) We'll see how this goes. Seems like it'll be simple. The only immediate down side is that the diapers are so much bigger that now he can't fit into some of his clothes!! Onto the next size....

The second first is the JOLLY JUMPER!!! He's been a little fussy lately. Not sure if that's due to the teething, him possibly fighting off the cold I have or maybe just personality changes. He cries every time I put him down on his back, even if he's really tired. Strange 'cause he used to love being on his back. Anyway, I've been doing much more tummy time with him lately but as that can only last so long I decided to try the jolly jumper today. Boy, it was a hit! He was in it for ~20 minutes and didn't get tired of it. I only took him out as I didn't want him to overdo it the first time. At first he was a little confused. Mostly just pivoted around on one foot. Check out the video clip here. (Sorry, forgot I can't take video sideways!!! But at least you get the picture.) After a little while he totally got the idea and even did some jumping!! Check out the clip here. Woowooz! (Oh yeah, you also get a really good view of his bald spot. ) :)

No comments: