Oops! Realized I forgot to say some things this morning when I posted!
So, after many months of teething, Elijah's first tooth finally broke through on Friday! Yeah!! It was promptly followed by his second tooth, on Monday!! No wonder he's been a little cranky and not sleeping well lately. :) As soon as they come through a little more I'll post a picture. Right now he's not opening his mouth enough to see them. :)
The other thing I wanted to post here are ideas for his birthday presents. Please, this is for family only!!!
Books are good!
Music CD's are good. Preferably sing along stuff. Maybe some classics like Raffi or Sharon, Lois and Bram.
Clothes are good as long as they're 18 months or larger
Toys are not so good but Gary is willing to accept age appropriate Lego. :)
Thanks!
1 comment:
Does that mean lego that is "age appropriate" for Gary or for Elijah??
Post a Comment