Thursday, November 8, 2007

Saskatoon adventure


Last weekend we decided to go to Saskatoon for my cousin's wedding. Congratulations Ryan and Ladean! It was a very nice ceremony and the reception was great! Lots of entertainment. :) It was Elijah's first plane ride and I'm happy to say he did very well. Little bit of a melt down on the Calgary-Vancouver leg but I think that was due to him being over tired and not happy being held down. Well, here are some pictures from the weekend. They include the happy couple and Elijah in various places. (The hotel room, the airport, with Grandma, etc.) Oh, I forgot to mention that one of Tessa's friends babysat for us on the Saturday night so we could go to the reception without him. Wow, talk about a weird feeling to not have him with us. But, it went very well with the babysitter, so now we know we can go out!

No comments: