We don't have any new and exciting photos to post here. I've just taken a few around the house in the past couple weeks. There was a day when he fell asleep while chewing on his monkey. I mean, he always chews on his monkey but he actually fell asleep with one paw still in his mouth. :) Then he was watching his Papa wash the car one sunny day and you can just tell by his pose he really wanted to be out there. (I took him out shortly after.) And one of our new activities - coloring with crayons! :) So, here are some of those shots....







(Some more new words too! He's now got beep beep beep beep beep, which is his favorite for when he's in the car or looking at a car or playing with a car.... Yup, we hear that one alot. He's also learned "more". Uncle Ed keeps threatening to teach him "now" to go along with that one. And "mouth". He must like M words right now. :) He's also got "boots" and "eye". I think there are more but I can't remember them right now.)
1 comment:
He's so cute!! I miss seeing him on a regular basis. He's growing up so quickly!
Post a Comment