Last Friday I had to do some errands at Metrotown so Elijah came with me. We wandered around for a bit and he saw a car he had to get into. He even cuddled with Garfield a bit (That's the image with his head tilted and resting on Garfield.), which surprised me. I always thought those plastic characters were a little freaky. But he likes them for the most part. Elijah was very well behaved so I decided we'd do something that I'd been wanting to do for a while. We caught a ride on the mall train! I'd seen it around a few times but never looked into it. It's actually a pretty good deal. Kids under 2 are free and adults are $1. It's a little tricky though, as the rides are only 1 way and you can't bring a stroller. Ideally you'd get one adult on the train with the kids and have the other adult meet you at the other end with the stroller. Since I was there alone we left the stroller at one end and just hopped back on for the return ride, for another $1. Still, not too bad. Anyway, Elijah really really loved it. Didn't want to get off. :) Now we have to go try the train at Confederation Park. I've been hearing lots of good things about it.









No comments:
Post a Comment