Well, I don't know what other parents have to say about the issue of crazy habits, but Elijah has one that I always laugh at. Although, it did scare me the first couple times it happened. His deal is that if there is a loose piece of cloth around - a blanket, washcloth or clothing of any sort - he has to pull it over his head. The most frequent occurrance of this is in his crib as he's falling asleep. I always put a small blanket under his head so that if he spits up when he's lying there it ends up on that blanket and I can just wash it instead of the crib sheet. Anyway, as he's playing before going to sleep he ends up pulling the blanket over his head. Almost every time. It's pretty funny. Here's an illustrative picture. He's actually asleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment