This week we are finally getting our front yard landscaping done!! YEAH!!! What does this have to do with Elijah? Well, when the landscape designer came by last week to collect the signed contract and the first payment she also mentioned that we should "mow" our lawn before they came so that they would have an easier time pulling up the turf. So my thoughts are: "What turf?" and "Really, it'll be weed wacking not mowing." Here are the pictures to prove my point....



Anyway, Friday rolled around and the sky was clear so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to get that work done sinced the forcast called for rain on the weekend. Problem was - big job and Elijah needed looking after. So, I called Yvette to see if she was free to come and look after Elijah while I did the work. Thank goodness she was (I owe her big time for this one!) so she and Josh came over to play with/watch over Elijah. She took some pictures of them learning how to share so I'm posting them here. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment